28 December 2010

my 1st week

wow..
its been a very busy days for me..
1st day of my lecture alrdy so chaos..
=p
hahaha..
actually im not ready to start this semester yet..
stil in holiday mood..
*wonder when will i be ready*
in the same day need to settle with my course registration and confirmation letter for my industrial training..
weehuuuu..
i've been accepted to do my training at canon opto company..
overjoyed but nervous..
can i do it..?
how it would be..?
will start my training on 2nd of may 2011..really looking forward for it..
heeee..
back to perlis means..
limited network connection and limited food..
T.T
i cant online at home..and make me argghh...
thanx to kfc bcoz provide a free wifi..
and makcik cafe..please,please,please open the cafe..
people are dying here..
starving..
yesterday..
i din even have my dinner..sleep in hunger..
haiz..
lose my weight again..
T.T
working so hard to gain myself a half kg..
and now..
lose it again..
so poor..very very poor..
opss..
time to go home..
till next time..
daaa~~~
o_o


No comments:

Post a Comment